REINFORCE YOUR FUTURE AND CLIMB HIGHER TO BUILD THE WORLD AROUND YOU.Our Traditional Program prepares you for a career in iron working. With job projections still on the rise, secure your future and develop the skills necessary to become an Iron Worker.
Want to climb higher but find yourself being limited in your current job? Join Iron Workers Local Union No. 3 where the sky is the limit and reaching to climb higher is part of the job! With a click of a button, you can start down a new path to an exciting career that will take you higher than ever before! So how does the enrollment process work?
- Submit the online application.
- Start gathering the additional documentation that is required for testing:
A photo copy of Birth Certificate as proof of age
A photo copy of High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
A photo copy of Valid PA Driver’s License or Valid Out of State License
Thirty-Five Dollars ($35.00) non-refundable, administrative fee
(Check or Money Order Made Payable to: IWJA&JTF)
- Once your online application is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com confirming the receipt of your application. Once all of your additional documentation is received, you will be sent an email that includes: (1) confirmation of your testing date/time; (2) a testing admissions letter; and (3) additional testing information.
- Arrive at the testing site (2315 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222) on time!
- If you were successful once the test has been processed, you will be notified by e-mail of the interview date and time.
- If successful after the interview process, you will be notified when classes will start.
Iron Workers Local Union No. 3 Apprenticeship Application